1. You may bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean and in good condition.
2. GOLFPLUS provides a limited number of golf clubs for rental. Reservations are recommended. Kindly call in advance to confirm availability of clubs.
3. Only driver can be hit from auto tee up, all other clubs need to be hit from fairway, bunker or rough matt. Customers will be responsible for all consequences that caused by hitting from wrong area.
4. You may not use your own golf balls.
5. GOLFPLUS also provides specially marked golf balls for rental (complimentary / no charge).
6. Please make sure that you bring a change of clean shoes. Dirty shoes, outdoor footwear, metal spikes, soft spikes and open-toed shoes are not permitted in GOLFPLUS simulator bays. Players must bring a clean pair of golf shoes or running shoes.
7. GOLFPLUS reserves its rights to forbid a player from entering the simulator bays if the player does not have permitted footwear.
8. Customers are not allowed to bring outside food or beverages into the premises.
9 Food and beverages can be purchased from the GOLFPLUS bar.
10. No food and drink is allowed inside the simulator bays.
11. Please plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes ahead of your booking time to ensure sufficient time for check in.
12. GOLFPLUS reserves the right to cancel your booking should you fail to arrive and register with GOLFPLUS’s reservations counter within 30 minutes of your scheduled simulator session. In this event, refund of deposit will not be given.
13. Pace of play may be enforced. If you are not finished by the end of your scheduled time, you may be asked to quickly complete the last hole so that the next player can start on time.
14. No outside professional instructor is allowed to provide lessons to the player in the premises. You may book a lesson with our GOLFPLUS professional instructor by making a reservation through our website or by speaking to our GOLFPLUS employee.
15. Dress code is casual. GOLFPLUS reserves its rights to request that distasteful clothing be changed or forbid the person with distasteful clothing from entering the premises.
16. Customers agree to conduct themselves in a quiet and well-manner fashion when in the premises and not cause any disturbances or interfere with the safe use or enjoyment of the premises by other customers.
17. Profanity, obscene language, gestures, swearing, blasphemy and other offensive behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. Persons using inappropriate language or behave offensively will be warned and requested to leave.
18. Please be respectful and courteous to the other customers and employees of GOLFPLUS.
19. If you believe there is a risk to your health from doing any GOLFPLUS activities, you must let us know by writing, with full details.
20. We may refuse you to use any GOLFPLUS facilities or participate in any GOLFPLUS activities on health grounds.
21. We may request additional information from your doctor before granting you permission to use GOLFPLUS facilities or participate in any GOLFPLUS activities.
22. You are responsible for using our facilities and equipment correctly, including adjusting levels or settings. If you are not sure how to operate any equipment, please consult one of the GOLFPLUS staff members.
23. You are responsible for the golf equipment you use and agree to return the equipment to us in the same condition as we provided it to you. You also agree to only use it for its intended recreation use and to not remove or alter any numbering, lettering, bar code, insignia or anything else on the equipment.
24. You are responsible for any damage to GOLFPLUS equipment, facilities and property caused by you through a wilful act or negligence.
25. By making a booking or using any of GOLFPLUS equipment and facilities, you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or any person under your supervision. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to GOLFPLUS on demand.
26. We do our best to provide high quality rental equipment, but you agree that the equipment is provided on an “As Is” and “With All Faults” and that we do not make any representation or warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied, with respect to the equipment, including, but not limited to, its design, performance, condition, merchantability or fitness for use for any particular purpose.
27. We reserve the right to repossess the equipment at any time and for any reason, including if you use the equipment in a manner that violates the terms and conditions, or the law or if it appears that the equipment has been abandoned.
28. Whilst we do provide an area for storage of personal belongings, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any belongings kept on premises. Use of GOLFPLUS storage facilities is at your own risk.
29. GOLFPLUS is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Items left on the premises will be kept for up to 7 days and will be disposed of if not claimed.
30. Children under the age of 16 can use the simulators with the accompaniment of an adult at all times.
31. Before you swing any clubs, you are responsible for checking your surroundings (monitor, TV, wall, people etc.) to ensure no one or no obstacle is within your range of swing.
32. Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times.
33. Swing above the waist should always take place near the hitting area of the mat.
34. Practice swings must be done at the designated hitting areas.
35. Only one person in a bay at a time unless during formal instruction.
36. Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s swing path. When not playing, always stay behind the marked clean zone.
37. Enter and exit the bays using the designated walk path only.
38. No shifting of the practice mats/ nets unless approved by a GOLFPLUS employee.
39. Report any accidents immediately.
40. Customers will take all responsibility, if he or she does not follow the safety rules.
41. We warn you that, while on our premises, you may suffer injuries including death, permanent disability, broken bones, soft tissue injuries and joint injuries. These injuries may occur from:
42. You know and understand the scope, nature, and extent of the risks involved in participating in indoor golf, including but not limited to the risks as set out above. You agree that we are not responsible for these and other unexpected occurrences and that you will play at your own risk and voluntarily, freely and expressly choose to incur all risks associated with using our facilities.
43. You and your guests agree that GOLFPLUS will not be held liable for:
44. You and any of your guests agree that you will assume all risks in connection with your participation in the GOLFPLUS activities and acknowledge that GOLFPLUS is not liable for the breach of any express or implied warranty that services be provided with reasonable care and skill.
45. You and any of your guests agree to waive, release and discharge all and any claim, right or cause of action however arising (including from any negligent act or omission of GOLFPLUS or any person), whether or not presently ascertained immediate, future or contingent, which you may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon your participation in the GOLFPLUS activities.
46. When a function or event is held in GOLFPLUS premises, you are responsible for the behaviour of your guests. If a guest or a member of your party behaves in a way that causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to a third party or to GOLFPLUS’s property or if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we are entitled, without prior notice, to curtail your visit and request that the person(s) concerned leave our premises. No refunds will be made.
47. You are responsible for any damage to GOLFPLUS equipment, facilities or any other property caused by you or your guests through a wilful act or negligence.
48. If you or any member of your party has a medical problem or disability which may affect the use of the simulator, please advise us prior to your booking being made.
49. By making a booking or inviting your guests to the function/ event held at GOLFPLUS’s premises, you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to GOLFPLUS on demand.
50. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the GOLFPLUS premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without GOLFPLUS’s express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to GOLFPLUS.
51. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
52. Strictly no smoking in the premises.
53. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your visit to GOLFPLUS, you should bring the problem to the attention of a member of staff as soon as possible so that all reasonable efforts can be made to rectify the situation.
54. Customers must at all material times observe GOLFPLUS’s guidelines and rules which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which GOLFPLUS employees may issue to ensure the smooth operation of GOLFPLUS for the convenience of customers.
55. GOLFPLUS reserves the right to remove players/ customers from the simulator bays or premises if the rules of GOLFPLUS or the instructions of a GOLFPLUS employee have not been adhered to. No refund will be given when the player/ customer is removed from the simulator bays or premises.
56. GOLFPLUS promotes a policy of responsible service of alcohol. GOLFPLUS recognises its obligations to not serve patrons on intoxication, not to serve intoxicated patrons and not to serve or supply alcohol to minors.
57. Alcohol will not be served to a patron identified as intoxicated. A patron identified as intoxicated will be requested to vacate the Premises immediately.
58. We may add to, change or remove GOLFPLUS’s terms and conditions, code and conditions in our absolute discretion. This includes changing a club’s opening and closing hours, its services and facilities and fees. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. You can obtain a copy of the latest terms and conditions by requesting it from our staff members, or visit our website at www.golfplus.net.au.
59. GOLFPLUS cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. GOLFPLUS reserves the right to make alterations to the type of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and GOLFPLUS shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
60. Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content of GOLFPLUS website, including files downloadable from the website, without permission of the copyright owner.